* One piece bed, 60° slant bed construction ensures maximum stability and convenient chip disposal.
* Alloy steel spindle with opposed taper roller bearings.
* All gears in the headstock are hardened and precisely ground.
* Automatic ranges of spindle speed through pneumatic gear shift.
* Spindle speed ranges are automatically changed by M code.
* Infinitely variable speed are commanded by S code.
* Tool change are commanded by T code.
* Auto lubrication system is equipped for headstock, carriage, and cross-slide.
* Precision tapered roller bearings are equipped on the spindle and the quill.
* The quill is heat treated and precisely ground.
* Internal taper of quill to suit MT#6 dead center or live centre.
* Turcite B anti friction material is applied on cross slide and carriage for reduce friction.
* X and Z axis ballscrews are protected by covers to prevent ingress of swarf / chips and coolant.
BED WIDTH : 1730mm (68.11″)
|Swing over bed||1,095mm||1,180mm||1,265mm|
|Swing over cross slide||1,025mm||1,110mm||1,195mm|
|Distance between centers||700mm to 1700mm in 20″ increments
2200mm to 5200mm in 40″ increments
|Spindle motor||Standard-40HP ; Option-50HP|
|Controller||FANUC / FAGOR / SIEMENS|