CYCLMATIC Precision Toolroom Lathes available in CNC and conventional types.
The Cyclematic range of lathes are produced to machine accurate parts for:
Tool rooms, Aerospace, Universities and training establishments. 2nd operation after CNC machining of complex parts.
- Tool room lathe-Taper spindle with dual range inch / metric quick change gear box.
- Infinitely variable spindle speeds controlled by inverter 50-4000 RPM
- 5HP YASKAWA inverter / 5HP frequency motor
- Spindle run out within 50 millionths of an inch (0.0015mm)
- Tailstock (Taper MT No.2)
- Hardened and Precision ground spindle mounted on high-precision preloaded angular contact ball bearings maximizes rigidity and sustained precision.
- Turcite-B slide way bearing surface between carriage and bed
- Inch / Metric dual dial and quick-action compound slide for threading
- Automatic thread length control
- Tool box
- Optional with: 6” 3-Jaw fine-turning chuck with fixture plate
- chips and coolant shield
- Voltage other than 220V needs and external transformer
- Fast lever collet closer allows chucking with one single movement
- Automatic carriage feed driven by AC variable frequency drive motor
- CATALOGUE Cyclematic Turing Lathe